Fly Fishing in Devon is an experience not to be missed. Whether you are an experienced fly fisherman, would like to ‘have a go’ or a beginner wishing to take up this wonderful sport and recreation, I have the experience gained over 25 years as an Instructor and guide to help you achieve your aims whether it be on the river, reservoir or lake. My aim is to make your fishing session interesting, informative and fun. I will arrange your time with me to cover your needs and requirements and will make sure you are able to enjoy and make the most of the day.
- Fly Fishing Taster Sessions
- Beginners Fly Fishing Lessons
- Improvers and Advanced Fly Fishing
- River and Stream Fly Fishing
- Guiding on the Rivers and Lakes of Exmoor
- Boat Fishing Lessons and Courses at Wimbleball Lake
- Single-handed Casting Coaching
- Double-handed (salmon) Casting Coaching
- Fly Tying Lessons
- Fly Tying Course
Fishing tackle and equipment can be supplied.
You can find me on the fly fishing tackle supplier Fishtec's online Instructors Directory.
I am a Snowbee approved instructor.
I am an approved Course Conductor to deliver the Angling Trust’s Cast Skills Awards.
The Angling Trust has developed the Skills Awards to support, reward and recognise the standards of anglers across England.
I currently hold the following Game Angling qualifications:
- Salmon and Trout Association National Certificate (STANIC) in Trout, Salmon and Fly Dressing.
- Game Angling Instructors Certificates (GAIC) in Single-Handed, Double-Handed and Fly Dressing.
- 1st 4 Sport Level 2 Certificate Coaching Angling UKCC in Game Angling.
- I am an Angling Trust Licenced Coach which confirms that I;
Hold a coaching qualification that satisfies the current criteria of the Governing Body.
- Have attended a Safeguarding and Protecting Children course.
- Have been checked by the Criminal Records Bureau (Enhanced).
- Hold a valid First Aid Certificate.
- Hold Civil Liability and Personal Accident Insurance for the purpose of coaching Angling.
View my Fly Selection for local rivers: www.dulvertonanglingassociation.org.uk/flies.php